User behavior analytics are part of the puzzle for a SaaS company’s success. They unlock the insights, both said and unsaid, by customers, and create better product decisions for customers over time.
Ever so often, a morning for a SaaS product manager could look like this:
- Grab a stimulating morning beverage (I like coffee myself)
- Check the customer feedback received
- Monitor customer support tickets
- Look at the roadmap
- Dig deeper into heatmaps and user behavior analytics
- Align with colleagues on what to build next
All of this seems great on paper, but in practice, this gets tricky. Why? Did you ever find yourself in a “paralysis by analysis” situation? If so, there’s too much information to make sense of it, and now you’re blocked from moving forward.
Continue Reading “User behavior analytics for SaaS: best tips and examples for 2021” →