“Which programming languages should I learn this year?” is one of the most common questions I get asked.
It’s a valid question, but it’s difficult to answer without knowing more about you and what you want to achieve.
It depends on…
- What is your current web development knowledge?
- What is the purpose of you studying programming?
- How much time do you have available?
- Do you want to work for yourself or for a company?
- Do you prefer frontend or backend?
- How much are you willing to invest in learning?
In our post about the “Best Programming languages for 2017” over 10,000 readers voted for their favorite language. Here are the results. (Don’t worry: You get to vote this year, too. Just scroll to the end of the post) Continue Reading “Which Programming Languages Should You Learn in 2018?” →