Connecting Usersnap with Team Foundation Server
Usersnap and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (the on demand version on visualstudio.com) can be connected easily.
In order to authenticate with the service, you will need to enable and configure basic auth credentials on tfs.visualstudio.com.
- Navigate to the account that you want to use on tfs.visualstudio.com.
- For example, your URL looks like https://yourcompany.visualstudio.com.
- In the top-right corner, click on your account name and then select My Profile
- Select the Credentials tab
- Click the 'Enable alternate credentials and set password' link
- Enter a password. It is suggested that you choose a unique password here (not associated with any other accounts)
- Click Save Changes
Please enter this account in the Team Foundation Server setup window in the project settings page, together with your instance URL ("https://yourcompany.visualstudio.com"):
In the next step, you can select your desired TFS project, the ticket type and severity.
Click “Save” and your TFS integration is up and running.
Does this not answer your question?
Drop us an email and say hi to our team!