Customer Success Manager
part-time (20 hours / week)
- We are looking for someone passionate about helping our customers and potential customers get the most out of our Usersnap.
- As a Customer Success Manager you are responsible for supporting our customers. You are working closely with our customer success- and communication teams.
- You'll answer questions and solve problems over email and live chat, and sometimes by phone. The tools you'll be using using include Intercom, Gmail, Slack, Skype and Close.io.
- help our customers to get Usersnap working in their workflows.
- provide individual customer support through efficient, friendly and high-quality responses.
- enjoy creating fun and educational content in the form of FAQs, webinars and screencasts
- get customer feedback and summarize it for future product improvements.
- find, reproduce and report issues of Usersnap and test new product features.
- the ability to communicate clearly and professionally in German & English.
- basic knowledge about modern web technologies and web based products.
- the ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- high ambitions
Bonus points if you have...
Apply for job
- a University degree in Business Informatics or any equivalent qualification
- experience in B2B SaaS businesses
- read all our blog posts :)