Create a Usersnap Project
In your Usersnap dashboard, click on 'Add project' or 'Add new project'.
Give your new project a name.
You can enable the project access limit and choose the team members who will have access to your project.
Click on 'Create Project' and proceed with setting up your project.
You can now create your first Usersnap screen using the many ways to create a screen for your Usersnap project:
- Use one of our browser extensions
- Install the Usersnap widget on your website
- Drag and drop a screen into your browser
- Paste a screen from your clipboard (Yes, that works!)
Once you've created a screen, you will see the annotation view.
You can add comments and annotations to your screen by using the different tools available.
When you are finished, click on the "Send" button to save the screen to your Usersnap project.
After saving your screen, you will now see it along with other information and annotations in the Usersnap screen view.
- Image Size
- Comment timeline
- Browser version (widget + extension only)
- Screen resolution (widget + extension only)
- URL (widget + extension only)
- Plugin list (widget + extension only)
- Additional user information (widget + extension only)
Need more help creating your Usersnap project?
Drop us an email and say hi to our team!