Create your first project
All screens are organized in projects within the Usersnap dashboard.
All options to create a screen are:
- Upload a screen from your computer ("My Computer" button)
- Drag and drop a screen into your browser
- Paste a screen from your clipboard (Yes, that works!)
- Install the feedback widget on your website
- Use one of our browser extensions
Once you've added a screen by one of the methods above, you'll see the annotation view.
Add remarks to the uploaded screen now. For example, in our demo screen the headline is overflowing and needs some rework.
Switch the different tools in the header. When you are ready, click on the "Done" button.
You will be redirected to the viewer where you can see your recently annotated screen!
- Image Size
- Comment timeline
- Browser version (widget + extension only)
- Screen resolution (widget + extension only)
- URL (widget + extension only)
- Plugin list (widget + extension only)
- Additional user information (widget + extension only)
Now you can start working on other screens.