We are a tribe of professionals working on customer experience and feedback loops. Through exchanging knowledge, experiences and ideas, we hope everyone gain more success in daily strategies & tacticsJoin our Slack group
- Lively conversations and AMAs with industry leaders
- Honest, raw, recent trial-and-error examples and case studies
- Free webinars and occasionally book giveaways of expert’s pick
- Blueprints on customer-centric operations and feedback loops
- Supportive guidance and feedback for your personal challenges
- Expertise boost for you to become the influence and muscle in your company
- Hot delivery of carefully selected content on customer experience
Too many articles on customer-centricity lack the operational examples. You want to learn from real stories and hands-on experiences.
Feeling alone in the battle of convincing your company that customer feedback is important? You can find allies here and drive the change together.
Maybe, you already tried some customer-centric approaches in your company. Or your industry is too niche. How to move on? You want a plan and advice specific to your scenario.
Whom can you ask about the processes and tools in customer experience management? You wish you have a guru to grant you answers? Well, there are many experienced and friendly gurus here.
The Feedback Tribe is the perfect place to exchange experience regarding collecting customer experience and customer feedback.Join our Slack group
The pursuit of feedback helps us grow, personally as well as professionally. We do the same for our business by growing with customer feedback.
We believe that relationships are hard to come by. We are all about building trust & long-term relationships.
We are hungry for improvements. And the best learning material is real-life problems. We try to learn from each other and apply it to our own situations.
We can learn all from each other. One’s experience and knowledge can be the cornerstone of another’s bright idea.
We enjoy open conversations. We are down-to-earth and no BS. To learn and grow we need to stay true to ourselves.