Connecting Usersnap with Slack
Usersnap can notify your Slack channels if something new happens in your Usersnap project. To connect your project to a Slack channel, please follow these instructions:
Set up Notification to Slack
- Login to your Usersnap account.
- Go to the Notifications Tab of your project's General Settings, open the settings for Slack and click on 'Connect to Slack':
- Enter your team's Slack domain and sign into your Slack account. Click continue and authorize Usersnap to connect to your chosen slack domain.
- Choose the Target channel to which Usersnap will post your notifications, choose which events should trigger a notification and click on 'activate'.
- If the connection is successful, you will see the Slack 'active' button in green.
- Last thing you need to do is save your project settings and you are all set!
Deactivate Notification to Slack
You can disconnect from Slack by simply clicking on ‘Deactivate’ in the Slack settings.