When using Usersnap, notifications come in handy to get updates on new activities and updates from your users and colleagues.
With the new Usersnap notification settings, you can control the following channels:
- Email notifications
- Notification plugins (for Slack & Hipchat)
- In-app notification center
- Browser notifications (coming soon)
Email notifications are a great way to get notified on new screens, comments and other activities via email.
A person can configure how she wants to receive updates on new project activities. These settings can be found in My Account > Notifications.
- Do not notify me: You won’t receive any notification emails at all.
- Collect activities and notify me periodically: You will receive summary emails on new activities every once in awhile.
- Notify me instantly: You will receive notification emails right away as soon as new activities occur.
For every project, you can also define if you'd like to get email notifications on screens other people have created. You can change this in the Notifications tab of every project settings.
Modern team communication tools allow the whole team to keep track of what's going on in your project. Usersnap allows you to integrate your projects notifications into Hipchat and Slack.
You can find more info on these notification plugins here:
In-app notification centerWith the in-app notification center, you can see all the updates happening in your projects. Activities across all projects are summarized in this notification center.
Need more help with your Usersnap notifications?
Drop us an email and say hi to our team!