It all started a few weeks ago when we were having our Friday online standup.
Our Perg team opened a couple of beers to celebrate a really hard week. During this meeting the idea came up – why don’t we create an event where people like us – startupers, can grab a beer (or juice) and share some moments from their week – ideas, troubles, little victories or just get in touch with fellow colleagues.
This is how StartupBeer was born.
We even got this nice domain name!
We’ve created a simple website to be a starting point for everyone interested in growing and having fun – one hour per week: startupbeer.me
What’s in it for you?
Well, we’ve said it before, but here it is in a bullet-point format:
- Meet fellow startupers from Europe without leaving your office/co-working space or accelerator.
- Connect with really interesting people online – every week.
- Share your success, share your stories, share your failures, get help and advices.
- From time to time even learn something new from our special guests.
- Have fun
Who can attend?
Any startuper who is OK with the timezone. It’s 04:00pm (CEST) and with the following rules:
- Beer is not mandatory
- Be nice!
- No ads!
- No salesy stuff!
- Speak in English!
- Have fun!
- It’s an open space – do not expect a schedule or program.
How can I attend?
It’s free and it’s every week – learn more by visiting the fancy url of ours – startupbeer.me
Please share this article and the url with fellow startupers. Let’s make a crowd:
This article was brought to you by Usersnap – a visual bug tracking and screenshot tool for every web project.